Sydney & Blue Mountains - Travel Log Day 2 of Australia

Day 2 of Mrupupup's travel in Australia involved travelling to the Blue Mountains of Sydney Australia. The highlight of the trip was get to see the 'Three Sisters' rock formation in the Blue Mountains. The most memorable parts of this trip were seeing wild kangaroos in the bush land, ancient Aborigine markings (of Kangaroo animal) and beautiful rainbow over the Blue Mountains range. Too bad Mrupupup can only manage to squeeze a very short trip (3 days) to Australia. Thanks to Scoot Airlines for the complementary airline tickets. Check out the photos of Australia's Blue Mountains region.

Aborigine markings on a rock :



Three Sisters rock formation in a fog and Blue Mountains area:













Comments

  1. I visualized myself pulling on my mental thinking cap, jamming it down around my ears as I had taught myself to do. It was a tall, conical wizard's model, covered with chemical equations and formulae: a cornucopia of ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One Huat Trading at Telok Blangah Singapore to buy snacks

Baker Talent - Very new bakery!

Trip to Seoul - Incheon Airport food court